- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your requests.
- To send periodic emails and marketing initiatives regarding our services.
- We use strong HTTPS encryption on every page of our site.
- We do not store customer credit card information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Get a Free Consultation
Raisman Catastrophe Claims Group, Inc. 280 Hillside Avenue Needham, MA 02494