Property damaged?

Has your commercial or residential property been damaged by wind, fire, water, or other events?

Contact Our Team


A public insurance adjuster is someone who is hired to represent the financial interests of the person who is insured by an insurance policy. We work for you, the policyholder – not your insurance company. At Raisman, we use our experience and expertise in the insurance industry to make sure your claim is properly handled and receives the maximum possible settlement to help rebuild your home and business.

Has your property recently been damaged by wind, fire, water, hail, extreme weather, or other events? Contact us for a free assessment of your situation. We will provide you with our expert opinion and help you recieve the maximum possible payout from your insurance company.


Initial Assessment

Raisman provides a free consultation and assessment of the damaged property and determines the insurance claim payout is insufficient to cover damages

Investigation & Presentation

Raisman enlists the help of other contractors and repair experts to further investigate damages and then build and present a case to the insurance company that requests a larger claim payout

Resolution & Repair

A larger claim payout is awarded, thus helping you to restore your property to pre-loss condition.

Still Have Questions?

No problem! Tell us more about your situation and we’d be glad to walk you through our process and provide you our professional opinion on what you may be entitled to. In the meantime, explore our site for resources and information on our process, approach, and strategy to maximizing insurance claims and learn more about the various types of claims we represent.

Contact Our Team